AND CFO SERVICES
Diligent and professional with over 20 years of accounting experience.
CFO Level Accounting Services Which Includes:
- Implementation of generally accepted accounting policies (GAAP)
- Implementation of internal controls
- Monthly, quarterly and annual close procedures and checklist
- Document storage and management for easy document recall for banks, investors, regulators, business owners
- Any necessary accounting training of company’s accountants
- Review of work performed by accountants to ensure proper compliant cost accounting and account classification
- Financial projections
- Expense management and cost benefit analysis for major financial decisions
- Preparation of financial reports on a regular basis and for tax preparer
- Staying abreast of compliant accounting regulation and keeping business owner informed of any changes that may impact the business
- High level review of tax returns to ensure financial data was properly reflected (I am not a tax preparer so I will not be providing any assurance to the accuracy of the filing)
About Naomi Granger
A former “Big 4” accounting professional, Naomi has over 15 years of experience in both public accounting and industry accounting. Over 4 years ago, Naomi decided to try her hat at entrepreneurship and has never looked back. Naomi founded Green Leaf CFO in order to bring proper bookkeeping, accounting and tax practices to these businesses.
Naomi has been featured in dozens of major accounting and industry publications including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Cheddar TV, and Accounting Today to name a few.